Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Columbus, OH: Landed!

Greetings from Columbus, Ohio! I have finally landed and gotten settled after an epic schlep across the country this morning. So far, all I can tell about this place is that is it cold and that the uniform of choice for young professional women is khakis with a colorful collared shirt topped with a cable knit sweater. Charming!

I am getting in the spirit with my sign below, kindly generated for me at the McCain-Palin website. I tried to make some for my friends but I think they caught on with "I'm Dine THE ACORN Organizer." The wouldn't even make "I'm Katie THE Dirty Hippy" or Mr. Linhardt's "I'm Alex THE Beneficiary of Federal Tax Revenues." No fun.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think the poster format is a little confusing. I don't mind when they tax me for working hard, but I will be furious when they tax me for relaxing easily.