Monday, May 31, 2010

New York, NY: Video Fail

I've ditched my sister's shitty digicam for an HD Flip camera. The motion and sound better capture the spirit of adventures! Unfortunately, it is a pain in the ass to upload because the highdef files are so huge that I have to "render" them through a few programs before I put them online. It's tedious - especially since I come from the Wham-Bam-Thank-You-Ma'am School of Video Editing.

Here is a video with clips from my first few days home: breakfast with Antonia, the walk from my mom's house in Morningside Heights to Lauren's in downtown Brooklyn (8.3 miles!), a trip to the Coney Island Banya for a proper Russian bath house experience, Dr. Spencer's farewell reception at Sacred Heart (regard! Mme Chipriani!), exploration of the underbelly of the Frying Pan. THE PROBLEM: there is no sound and I don't know where it went. Grrrrrrrrrr. Let's see if I can fix it back in SF (yeah right?).





No comments: