Tuesday, February 2, 2010

WHO IS RUBY FUERZA AND WHAT THE HECK AM I DOING?!

Wow. I'm really sucking at blogging these days. I would to like to chalk it up to the timesuck of all of the work and homework (started two of my RN pre-recs!). Nope. I must cite the backlog of unfinished posts as the true point of emotional blockage in the 2010 spirit of getting real. I'm not even at the point where I can work through this yet (I AM SO INTO PROCESS RIGHT NOW). I guess I mean to say - or lament - that it isn't like fun bloggable adventures aren't happening all the time. I just can't get back into the rhythm of blogging while leaving so much unfinished. I don't mind letting down all nine of my faithful readers (sorry!). I DO mind because I need this thing to function as my little memory basin. Sigh.

No comments: