Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Los Angeles, CA: Los Angeles, I'm Yours!

I am in LA again for a work trip - and happy to be here! I am staying at the charming Farmer's Daughter Hotel on Fairfax (which, come to think of it, reeks of a non-union labor - yikes!). I ate a delicious salad at Tart, the adjacent restaurant, yesterday afternoon. Last night I met up with Alex and Andres. I bought a vintage mink stole on Melrose and then we ate dinner at the Hare Krishna Temple's all-you-can-eat vegan buffet. I was first reluctant to eat here because I knew the lighting would be terrible (it was) but once we arrived and heard the chanting and tamborining spilling from the temple doors I was happy with the decision. The food was very good though we certainly did not eat "all we could."

Today I am running around in preparation for a work event in Culver City but I hope to catch both Ms. Talia Reyes AND Jenn Su in two seperate meet-ups. Tomorrow, back to SF!


No comments: