Monday, April 13, 2009

New York, NY: Postcards from Manhattan

I took the red eye home on Friday morning for my sister and mother's birthdays. Time is a string of brunches-cocktails-dinners paused only for taxi and subway rides during such fleeting visits.

I got to see a lot of people (not as many as I would have liked) but for not long enough.

Last night I blinked and I was back in the Mission again.





Can you believe I was sitting in the window of Tasti-D on 14th when my long lost friend Dan McCalvin stuck his face in the door and said, "I'd recognize those ruby red lips anywhere!"















3 comments:

Eyeliah said...

love that look with the big pink hair accessory!

Unknown said...

I don't understand. Aren't you wearing the sunglasses that I have in my suitcase?

Ruby Fuerza AKA Lucille Brawl said...

no i just have a zillion pairs of john lennons. PLUS those in your suitcase are YOUR BIRTHDAY GIFT. that plus the dinner party for 10 we threw in your honor!